What will the future of work look like?
In episode eight of our second series of Let’s Talk South Coast, our host Nella Pang is joined by ChatGPT to talk about the impact AI and new technologies are having on the future of work and what businesses, government and educators can do to ensure no one is left behind.
What you’ll hear about in this episode:
- The impact AI is having on the world of work
- How companies are leveraging AI
- The importance of upskilling within an ever changing market
- How companies can benefit from the adoption of AI and other technologies
- Different initiatives that can ensure people have the skills they need to succeed in the job market
- How educators and businesses can collaborate on upskilling the current and future workforce
Key Insights From This Episode:
- AI technology is automating many manual and repetitive tasks leading to job displacement in some areas. However, it’s also creating new job opportunities such as data analysis and AI development. – ChatGPT
- By adopting AI and other new technologies, companies can stay ahead of the competition and tap into new business opportunities. – ChatGPT
- My take is that AI won’t replace humans, but humans that don’t embrace technology are likely to be left behind. – Nella
- We’ve already started to make headways bringing key businesses as well as social enterprise together. So watch this space. – Nella
About Our Guest:
Chat GPT is an advanced AI Chatbot.
- Ocean Infinity
- Future of Work Summit
- Southampton City Council
- NetZero Group
- Carswell Gould
- International Women’s Day
- FI Real Estate Management
About Our Host:
I left the corporate world in 2020 and launched Omega RE a commercial advisory firm in a pandemic, whilst on maternity. Brave some people would say. 🚀
The pandemic has taught many of us a thing or two, particularly on how we can do business. I support businesses to navigate the complexities of Commercial Real Estate, so they can achieve their business objectives through their Real Estate decisions.
Lease negotiations can be a minefield. Even small mistakes can drive up costs. That’s why I will represent your interests every step of the way, ensuring you receive full value of our experience and market knowledge.
With over 18 years’ experience in the Commercial Property Market having worked for the big corporates Jones Lang LaSalle Limited, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Vail Williams.
I want to be able to share my corporate knowledge with my clients, whilst offering a more personal dedicated commercial advisory service.
Having acted for a wide range of clients from major pension funds to private investors, small businesses and individuals. I love meeting people and I am passionate about adding value to my clients business and watching their business thrive.
About Omega RE
Omega RE is a commercial property advisory firm based on the South Coast. Providing expert advice to Landlords, Occupiers in the industrial, office and retail markets.
Omega RE is always thinking ‘Outside the Box’ in our advice to clients and the way we do business. We don’t settle for mediocre, we challenge the norm and are dedicated to finding solutions that is best for our clients.
We are a people business, based on strong relationships and partnerships, and we offer a personal level of service.
As the market evolves, we will too adapt to be successful and want the same for our clients. We are committed to finding innovative ways of marketing and how to do things more efficiently.
We will never stagnate.
We are disciplined in everything we do, we take time to understand the situation and set a bespoke strategy for each client. Not one size fits all. We do not cut corners or take shortcuts and our integrity is undisputed.
Providing clients’ a hands-on approach to finding the perfect property; office, industrial, warehouse or retail space to meet business needs and negotiating the best commercial lease terms, is what we do best.
We come to work because we’re passionate about providing expert, innovative, independent advice to clients. We want to help businesses navigate the complexities of Commercial Real Estate.
Follow us on
Launch Your Own Podcast
A Podcast Company is the leading podcast production and strategic content company for brands, organisations, institutions, individuals, and entrepreneurs. Our team sets you up with the right strategy, equipment, training, and guidance and content to ensure you sound amazing while speaking to your niche audience and networking with your perfect clients. Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org