Omega RE are committed to providing first class, outside the box solutions to best add value to Commercial Real Estate along the South Coast. Without the right people and great talent, we cannot grow. We employ based on achieving the right skill set for our clients.
We want people that would like to be part of a forward thinking team and challenge the norm.
JUNIOR RESEARCH ANALYST
Are you aged 16-24, on Universal Credit or struggling to find work?
In partnership with the Kickstart Scheme UK, we want to help you get back to work and create amazing opportunities within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Research Design & Proposal Development.
- Support in collecting information for proposal writing, support in adapting/preparing proposal documents.
- Conduct secondary research.
- Assist in conducting primary research projects.
- Learn how to collate comparable evidences and commercial availability.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Learns how to populate reports- creates graphic presentation of data, creates and modifies excel spreadsheets.
- Supports in translating client briefings into analysis data cuts.
- Under supervision looks for trends in data and preparing graphic reports with solid commentary and analytical insights and conducts basic analysis.
Technical Skills Required:
- Basic project management skills.
- Good English skills.
- Good in MS Office
- Knowledge in statistics.
- Knowledge in analytical skills.
- Basic presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant tools.
- Clean driving license.
Based in our HQ office in Grosvenor Square, Southampton or The Old Bond Store co-working space with some flexibility to work from home.
How to apply?
Send a brief description of your experience or aspirations to Nella Pang, Managing Director of Omega RE.